New Service Requests

New Service Requests are completed in our office.  Picture ID is required to start service.  In addition, the following is required as applicable:

Purchased a home?

If you are applying for service on a home you have purchased, you will need to provide a copy of your closing documents if the Horry County Government Land Records or GIS do not reflect the purchase.  Horry County Government

Renting/Leasing property or home?

If you are applying for service at a location that you are renting or leasing you will be required to provide a copy of the rental or lease agreement.  If you do not have an official agreement, you may use our generic rental agreement found below and under the forms & reports tab on header above.

Need to pay tap fees?

If you are applying for service at a parcel of property you should call us to get a quote for the tap fees applicable.  Photo ID and proof of ownership are also required.  You should allow 4-6 weeks from the time you purchase your meter to installation.  Tap fees can be found under Customer Service tab- Rates & Policies.


Relevant Documents